libopc on Android

Oct 10, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Hello,

I've built libopc for Android as described in the Documentation. I've also managed to integrate the libraries into my project for the case, when I'm only using the opcInitLibrary and opcFreeLibrary calls as shown in the opc_helloworld.c example. This source code can be compiled and the "libopc as well as zlib and libxml2 are ready to use." message is displayed.

However, when trying to create a file using source code created by the opc_generate program (on Android) the following error messages are displayed during compile time.

/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(container.o):container.c:function opcConstainerParseRels: error: undefined reference to 'mceTextReaderRead'
/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(container.o):container.c:function opcConstainerParseRels: error: undefined reference to 'mceTextReaderRead'
/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(container.o):container.c:function opcConstainerParseRels: error: undefined reference to 'mceRaiseError'
/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(container.o):container.c:function opcConstainerParseRels: error: undefined reference to 'mceRaiseError'
/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(container.o):container.c:function opcConstainerParseRels: error: undefined reference to 'mceTextReaderNext'
/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(container.o):container.c:function opcConstainerParseRels: error: undefined reference to 'mceTextReaderNext'
/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(container.o):container.c:function opcConstainerParseRels: error: undefined reference to 'mceTextReaderCleanup'
/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(container.o):container.c:function opcContainerLoadFromZip: error: undefined reference to 'mceTextReaderRead'
/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(container.o):container.c:function opcContainerLoadFromZip: error: undefined reference to 'mceRaiseError'
/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(container.o):container.c:function opcContainerLoadFromZip: error: undefined reference to 'mceRaiseError'
/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(container.o):container.c:function opcContainerLoadFromZip: error: undefined reference to 'mceTextReaderCleanup'
/tmp/libopc-20526/build/android19-debug-gcc-i386/static/libopc.a(xmlreader.o):xmlreader.c:function opcXmlReaderOpenEx: error: undefined reference to 'mceTextReaderInit'

I would be glad if someone could provide me with a hint what might be the source of this problem.

Thank you.
Oct 10, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Of course after posting a thread I've solved the problem.
Seems like the order of dependencies of the static libraries was not correctly represented by my Android makefile.
There are no probles with the the order of libopc libmce libxml libplib
Sorry, thank you.
Marked as answer by illfang on 10/10/2014 at 2:12 AM