Discussions under General

Moving libopc to github

first post: jschroedl wrote: You may have seen that codeplex is shutting down. Unless @flr objec...

latest post: jschroedl wrote: Darn, since I'm only an approved contributor and not the owner, the...

Printing of docx

first post: arunb74 wrote: do we have any sample code for printing the docx via libraries.

Possible bug in opcZipRawInflateBuffer

first post: jschroedl wrote: Hi, I think I've uncovered a bug in opcZipRawInflateBuffer() whic...

latest post: jschroedl wrote: To follow up with my own findings. I do believe that there is a bu...

Writing to something which has been opened from opcContainerOpenMem

first post: gemmell wrote: I have a OPC container stored in memory, which I want to modify, an...

latest post: gustav21 wrote: Let me show how I implemented "own writable container". The base fo...

build on VS2008?

first post: blubbergoon wrote: Hello, I would like to use the SDK under Visual Studio 2008. So fa...

latest post: gustav21 wrote: Lllama wrote: It looks as though it is possible to build using the...

Using opcFileOpen with Unicode filenames

first post: jschroedl wrote: I'm working on incorporating libopc into a project on Windows and s...

latest post: averde wrote: To handle this use case I took the UTF-16 file name that is passed ...

opc_generate output display issue

first post: armorm2 wrote: Hi and thank you for the wonderful work you've done here. I am atte...

Potential buffer overrun in opcContainerDeletePart

first post: jschroedl wrote: [Update: Fix pushed] FYI in case you don't follow the issues list,...

Convert docx to pdf on iOS

first post: ylchoo wrote: Hi, On iOS, I trying to modify docx file then convert it to pdf wi...

latest post: flr wrote: Hi, In fact there is a way to do that, but it is proprietary and n...

Libopc in ios 6

first post: bakhoum wrote: Hello , First thanks for great lib. I want to integrate it in my ...

latest post: sperrys4u wrote: Hello, Thank you for giving me the hope to be able to process a wo...

reading xlsx to csv

first post: Jakfourie1 wrote: I am trying to read an xlsx file and write to a csv file using LibO...

Support for Microsoft's reference XPS files containing [x].pieces?

first post: AR7 wrote: Hi, First, thanks for this very useful library. Sorry, now the...

latest post: AR7 wrote: Hi Florian, Thanks for the prompt reply! I do understand your cons...

answered by: flr wrote: Hi, The initial project plan for libopc had 64-bit support and [x]...

Errors parsing generate.py in libopc 0.0.3

first post: jschroedl wrote: Hi, (On Windows 7 here..) I'm attempting to run this command as m...

latest post: jschroedl wrote: I just re-loaded the solution I had generated way back during my re...

answered by: flr wrote: Hi I use pyhton 2.7.2 which works for me. Can you tr...

Receiving xps data in input stream, handle pieces

first post: michCl wrote: Does anyone have a good example of getting xps data in the input st...

Compile libopc for ios xcode 5

first post: a_xel wrote: hi all, I'm currently try to compile the code for the ios simulat...

latest post: a_xel wrote: hi all, I was able to run the configure script. There was a pendin...

answered by: a_xel wrote: hi all, I was able to run the configure script. There was a pendin...

Libopc 64 bit version?

first post: michCl wrote: I need the 64 bit version of libopc. My ubuntu version is 64 bit, ...

instal libopc on opensuse linux

first post: hamissou92 wrote: Hi, please does anyone can help me install the libopc packages on l...

latest post: michCl wrote: Did you ever figure this out? What version did you use? What step...

Using libopc to read xps file, read content, extract/handle pieces

first post: michCl wrote: Hi, I was looking at the example given for this discussion, which i...

latest post: michCl wrote: Well, it looks like I got it working. I discovered that I can use ...

answered by: michCl wrote: Well, it looks like I got it working. I discovered that I can use ...

How can I convert xps to ooxml

first post: 214557835 wrote: I am trying to convert .xps to .docx with libopc. but Now I have n...

latest post: michCl wrote: That's a great example. I got the (more simple example above, not ...

libopc samples

first post: michCl wrote: I was reading the documentation and it's supposed to have sample pr...

latest post: michCl wrote: I found it. It's in Documentation under the Samples bullet.

libopc on Android

first post: illfang wrote: Hello, I've built libopc for Android as described in the Document...

latest post: illfang wrote: Of course after posting a thread I've solved the problem. Seems lik...

answered by: illfang wrote: Of course after posting a thread I've solved the problem. Seems lik...

Insert images into a powerpoint

first post: a_xel wrote: Hi all, I'm currently try to embed an existing image into an exis...

latest post: a_xel wrote: Hi John, thank you so much, this perfectly answers my question! ...

answered by: jschroedl wrote: Yes, this is definitely possible with libopc. Here are the high-lev...

libocp use with Qt Creator project

first post: zowpro wrote: Hi, i creating a project that reads and writes on Word files (.docx...

latest post: flr wrote: Hi, should be simple. Make sure you have added zlib and libxml...

Building libopc for armv7 with clang

first post: valentinradu wrote: Hi, Fist of all, thank you for this great lib. I'm trying to buil...

latest post: florino wrote: Hi I'm trying to build the libs for armv7 or armv7s and I'm stuck ...

Modifying a part's XML in place

first post: jschroedl wrote: At the risk of just talking to myself I'll post this anyway... I ...

latest post: jschroedl wrote: To complete the echo chamber here's a follow-up for future visitors...

Bug in _opcZipFileRead

first post: jschroedl wrote: There appears to be a bug in _opcZipFileRead() in zip.c. static inl...

latest post: jschroedl wrote: But the fix is still not correct... it's casting len to (opc_uint32...

How do I retrieve an enumerated part's absolute path?

first post: jschroedl wrote: If I create or find a part I obviously have the part's absolute pat...

latest post: jschroedl wrote: I'll answer myself. It appears that the opcPart can be cast to cons...

libOPC in windows store apps

first post: jakubovic wrote: Hi Can libOPC be used in Windows Store Apps? I.e. does it use some...

latest post: flr wrote: Hi, there should be no problems. Libopc is not using any tempo...

How to get DOCX detailed information?

first post: Johnny_L wrote: I wanna convert docx to pdf using libopc and libharu. So I have to...

Set a default namespace?

first post: gemmell wrote: Is it possible to set a default namespace using the mce_writer? e....

latest post: gemmell wrote: Ok thanks. I'll keep an eye out for the update.

opcContainerFlatExport and opening a stream from a part.

first post: gemmell wrote: Firstly, I came across this: /** Exports the OPC container to "Fla...

latest post: gemmell wrote: Thanks for the clarification.

Parsing with the Qt recursive descent parser?

first post: gemmell wrote: Once I have opened a package and a part, can I get access to the ra...

latest post: gemmell wrote: Thanks for the reply. libxml and QXmlStreamReader fill the same nic...

.rels xml missing header

first post: DrLudwig wrote: When I create a custom opc package using libopc on MacOS X and add ...

latest post: DrLudwig wrote: Hi Florian, thank you for your reply. I'm using the compiled versio...

using in C#

first post: rzarei wrote: Hi. thanks for great lib. how i can use this lib in my C# project,...

latest post: connectsrini2011 wrote: I do need this library to create a c# .net wrapper how to do it

.NET Wrapper

first post: connectsrini2011 wrote: Does a .NET Wrapper Exist and if not how to create a .NET Wrapper (...

.NET Wrapper (no SDK)

first post: toddmain wrote: Do you know if a .NET wrapper exists for libOPC? I'm working with W...

Problem iterating relations

first post: rebustiano wrote: HI every one. I am making a reader and render for docx files and u...

latest post: rebustiano wrote: Well, sorry for the question, the real problem was at example code...

Large parts and Windows X64

first post: dmendres wrote: I have rebuilt libopc on Windows (VS2010) for X64 platform (I thin...

latest post: dmendres wrote: Well, duh, now that I submitted this, I see that Zip64 is not cu...

Creating xlsx file from scratch?

first post: adobbie wrote: Hi,I'm at the feasibility study stage... I'd like to generate an Ex...

latest post: Cooor wrote: hi, I've tested Masood's code to get a xlsx file text content like...

Concurrent dump?

first post: gemmell wrote: Hi, On this page: http://libopc.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Code%2...

latest post: gemmell wrote: flr wrote: One more thing: libopc is NOT thread safe. So if you ar...

Using Xpath with LibOPC

first post: gemmell wrote: Hi, I'm a bit fuzzy about what parts of libxml2 I can and can't us...

latest post: gemmell wrote: So I ended up dumping it to a QBuffer, and loading it into a DOM tr...

Can we use libOPC to export XML file to MS.word for IOS development?

first post: RWTester wrote: I am developing an IOS app which need to export from XML to MS.Wor...

latest post: gemmell wrote: Get familiar with the OOXML specs. http://openxmldeveloper.org/ ha...

arm6 vs arm7

first post: seecoolguy wrote: Hello, I wanted to find out if libopc was the right sdk for me, ...

Use libopc to create PPT in iOS App?

first post: drewbyty wrote: Is it possible to create a very simple Microsoft PowerPoint presen...

latest post: flr wrote: Yes --- libopc has iOS support. Here is a video: http://www.nooxml....

libopc with Android java app

first post: bbostock wrote: I'm not experienced in integrating libraries into Eclipse java and...

Seeking to a file position in an OPC File

first post: Infini3 wrote: Hi guysI was wondering if there currently is the ability or plans t...

latest post: Infini3 wrote: that could work as well. Although it would be ideal for it to work...

memory leak

first post: rene_zhangx wrote: Hi Florian,I observed there are some memory leak warnings when usin...

latest post: flr wrote: Hi Rene, thanks for the fixes! Looking forward for more of your wor...

How can I delete a part?

first post: rene_zhangx wrote: I am trying to delete a part. It does not work. See my sample cod...

latest post: rene_zhangx wrote: Hi Florian,It makes sense for me to understand how libopc write a p...

Help with Error

first post: gemmell wrote: Hello,I'm attempting to create my own document.xml and place it int...

latest post: flr wrote: Hi, Thanks a lot for the feedback and the testing! I'll close the i...

• 1-49 of 49 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next